The Formpack models F4 and F5 are thermoforming machines able to satisfy both medium and high production requirements,
depending on the different kinds of customization.
The main features of both models are as follows:
-They can be used with a wide variety of thermoform films, including flexible, rigid and foamed materials.
All standard sealing materials such as plastic, medical paper and tyvec can be used.
- The F4 and F5 machines are available in both seal-only format and vacuum-gas format for producing vacuum, MAP and skin packs.
- These thermoformers can be customized regards the length of frame, the mould motion, the thermoforming system, the loading area, the number and type of cutting stations.
- Both models are suitable for working in damp, aggressive environments as the chassis, all protection covers and bearings are made from stainless steel and the machine is IP65 rated.
- No external lubrication is required.
- Colour touch-screen with error diagnostic function. It can also display the electric and pneumatic schemes and some basic instructions.
- Changeover with quick release
- Other options include shape cutting, printed top web, coding units, in-line printing and labelling systems, in-line dosing/filling systems.